Creating responsive websites
Content management systems CMS
Creating web applications
Designing and creating websites
Online ordering systems
Facebook, Instagram profiles
Kings IT is an IT company which implements even the largest projects thanks to combining ambition, passion and commitment with its international experience. These qualities make Kings IT a reliable and valuable partner for our Clients. Based on new technologies and proven methods of creating and implementing IT projects, Kings IT ensures high quality of the final product. Our offer includes solutions useful both for small enterprises and large corporations. Regardless of whether you need a simple business card, company website, portal, shop or an advanced dedicated application, we will offer you advice and jointly develop a strategy on how to optimize your online activities.
We carefully control the quality at all the stages of the project. Our confidence that we are able to meet the client’s expectations always gives us peace of mind.
We have many years of a diverse professional experience. We have knowledge and skills. Nothing we do is unplanned or left to fate.
We care about what we do. We care about our Customers. The pride with which we create new projects does not allow us to finalize any product without being sure it is perfect.
We demand conscientiousness from ourselves and we are prudent partners for our Clients.
I heartily recommend the service of Kings IT to everyone! Cooperation with Mr Król was great. He is very dedicated to his work, reliable and accurate. His knowledge is entirely based on experience and as a result it made me appreciate the beauty and reliability of the new website. Thank you very much!
Marcin is a very professional and dedicated web developer. I am really grateful Marcin was able to build our website. We only had a general idea for our website, but he was able to ask us the right questions and pitching us with different ideas. He was really helpful we are really pleased with the final result. If you ever need a website, don't hesitate to contact Marcin.
Marcin has created a few difficult projects for me in a very professional way. I am fully satisfied with the results of his work and I can safely recommend it.
Marcin is an amazing developer with an eye for detail. He will go above and beyond to listen to clients wishes and help them come to the best possible end product.
I definitely recommend it! Big team engagement, interesting ideas, fast implementation. Mr. Krol perfectly understands the client's needs. I could always talk about what I need. And I am aware that by choosing Kings IT, I invested well my money for building the site. I am happy with our cooperation. It will certainly continue.
A very good teamplayer with leadership skills and an experienced developer
In order to track tasks, we use the Scrum methodology and tools. You will know exactly which part of the project has already been done and what we are doing now. We keep to deadlines and there is no risk involved. We promote openness, courage, respect and cooperation.
Imagine that the project you commission is done professionally, with passion and in a timely manner from A to Z. Every detail is refined and completed to the last detail. And you do not have to worry about anything. All you need to do is to liaise with us. We can meet you in person or work with you remotely.
We use Agile Software Development in our business. We provide innovative solutions using the most modern technologies.
Kings IT uses cookie files to improve the quality of its services. By staying on the Website, you agree to the use of this technology.
2. The Administrator of the Website and of the personal data is Marcin Król, ul. Kolejowa 12 46-112 Dąbrowa with its trade name Kings IT Marcin Król, NIP no: 7722199693, REGON no: 369882534 hereinafter referred to as the Administrator. Business activities are entered into the Central Registration and Information on Business.
1. It is the Administrator who administers the User’s personal data.
2. The User voluntarily provides their personal data using the form from the Website, referred to below, for the purpose for which the form is intended.
3. Only data provided by the User will be collected and processed (except from - in certain circumstances - data collected automatically by Cookies and the login data, as mentioned below). When visiting the Website, data relating to the visit is collected automatically, for example: User’s IP address, domain name, type of browser or the operating system, etc. Automatically collected data can be used for the analysis of the User’s activities on the website, to collect any demographic data about the User or to personalize the content of the site in order to improve it. However, this data is processed only for the purpose of the website administration and to ensure the efficient hosting and it is not associated with the personal data of any particular User.
4. The User consents to the processing of the personal data provided and to the receiving of the marketing information by electronic means from the Administrator, in order for the Administrator to contact the User or send them additional marketing information, e.g. about events or online products offered by the Administrator, but only if an appropriate consent was given for the above purposes and / or if it is within the limits of the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
5. Personal data provided by the User for the purpose of the Website www.kingsit.eu may be processed for the following purposes and on the following legal basis:
6. Providing data is voluntary, however, failure to provide certain information, marked on the Administrator’s pages as mandatory will mean that certain services will not be provided and the specific goals will not be achieved.
7. It is the User who decides whether to provide any data which is not mandatory or to provide more data than required for the Administrator for processing purposes. In such case data processing is based on art. 6 par. 1 (a) GDPR (consent). The User hereby consents for datas provided to the Administrator but not required by the Administrator to be processed and anonymized;
8. The User has the right to access their data at any time, to amend, rectify or to delete it, restrict its processing, object to the processing, to transfer it and to request an access to it. The User has also the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority - The President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (as specified in the Act on the Protection of Personal Data) if the User considers that the processing of their data is inconsistent with the currently binding law on data protection. He also has the right to be forgotten if further processing is not provided for by the currently binding aw.
The User’s consent may be revoked or withdrawn at any time which will result in the removal of the email address from the Administrator’s mailing list. Withdrawal of the consent does not affect the processing of any data prior to the consent being withdrawn.
9. The User’s data will not be transferred outside the European Union, to third countries, and if such a situation occurs it will only be transferred to recipients who have entered into the “Privacy Shield” agreement.
10. The User’s data will be stored by the Administrator for the duration of the service being provided / for the achievements of goals and:
11. If the User does not provide their personal data that is required, they will not be able to use the materials or services offered by the Administrator as part of the forms found on the Website.
13. The User provides their data voluntarily, however, the data is necessary for the achievement of the specific goal or to take further actions in relation to the provision of the data.
14. The User’s personal data is stored and protected with due diligence in accordance with the Administrator’s internal procedures implemented. The Administrator processes information about the User using appropriate technical and organizational measures that meet the requirements of generally applicable law. These measures are primarily aimed at protecting Users’ personal data against unauthorized access. In particular, access to Users’ personal data is only granted to authorized persons who are obliged to keep the data confidential.
15. The Administrator hereby informs the User that he entrusts the processing of their personal data to the following entities:
16. Entities entrusted by the Administrator with the processing of any personal data guarantee fulfillment of all obligations imposed by the GDPR.
17. The Personal Data Administrator hereby informs that he has not appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector and independently performs his duties related to the processing of personal data.
18. The User’s personal data will not be used for automated decision making, including profiling.
1. The Administrator uses the contact form within the Website.
1. The Administrator uses the following technologies in order to monitor any actions taken by the User within the Website:
2. In order to use www.kingsit.eu it is necessary to be equipped in:
1. The site does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are the IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User’s end device and are intended for the use of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. Cookies are used:
4. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
5. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
6. In many cases the software used for browsing websites (web browsers) allows cookie files to be stored in the User’s device by default. The User can change the cookie file settings at any time. The settings enable the User to block the automatic cookies’ support in the web browser’s settings or to be informed when they are being posted on the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
7. The Administrator hereby informs that any restrictions in the use of cookie files may affect the proper functioning of the Website.
8. More information about cookie files can be found at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ or in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.